The Happyforce Scores measurement method is based on two pillars:
- Complimentary measurement: We measure more than 1 score at a time
- Continuous measurement: We conduct frequent, regular measurements overtime
This method has been created in order to provide you with a global vision of the level of Employee Engagement in your organization so you can drive measurable improvements over time.
How often are the Scores measured?
Our 6 indicators are measured every month with the exception of the eNPS which is measured every trimester.
This is how it works:
- Measurement of scores begins on the first Monday of each Month
- During this month of measurement, the system automatically sends employees pulse questions directly to their app.
- Each employee would be able to answer between 18 and 22 questions each month (not more, not less).
- And Don't worry! Happyforce applies intelligent mechanisms to avoid the "fatigue by survey" effect. With this mechanism, we manage employees interactions with the app and the maximum number of questions to answer will be limited to 3 questions.
- A score is 100% measured, when 3 months have passed. (Unlike eNPS which only takes 1 month to measure)
How are the Scores calculated?
The questions that make up the scores are 3 and 4 questions of two types:
- Scale / Range question: "On a scale of 1-10...."
- Multiple Choice question: Each answer has a different value
Based on employees responses, Happyforce calculates the final value of each factor. The score result is the average value of its factors.
In regards to the eNPS Score, its measured in a different way. With this Score, Happyforce applies the industry standard metric by asking employees simple question: "On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to recommend your company as a good place to work?". Based on employees responses, we classify the results based on the industry standards as follows: ,
- Score number 9–10: Promotors: These are the most motivated, satisfied and positive employees.
- Score number 7–8: Passives: These employees are neutral. They are generally well, but not fully commited to your organization.
- Score number 0–6: Detractors: These employees doesn't recommend your organization and they can be dissatisfied by diverse reasons factors (That you will be able to identify with the main scores).