By applying classification technics over the data Happyforce is able to place your employee's population into an attitudinal classification.
Beside the Happiness Index, this classification is a powerful tool to understand what is going on in your organization, allowing to understand how your employees are distributed in terms of moods.
How it works:
Well, this is the secret sauce ;-). However, we can give you some ingredients:
Happyforce examines the last 30 days of participation of each employee for being able to position them on the following classifications:
- Lovers: when in the last 30 days they have left more than 4 votes and 65% of those votes are positive. (Voted very happy face.)
Employee who has shown positive feelings in Happyforce. This type of employees are committed to your company and acts as an internal promoter.
- Detractors: when in the last 30 days they have left more than 4 votes and 65% are negative. (Voted bad face)
The other sense; A detractor is someone who exposes negative feelings. You have to focus on this group if you want to improve the satisfaction in your company.
- Neutral: when in the last 30 days they have left more than 4 votes and 65% are not at each end. (Voted good and ok face)
Someone who can not be positioned as Lover or Detractor.
- Disengaged: when in the last 30 days they have left less than 4 votes.
Employees who do not participate enough to be able to classify them.
What to do if:
- I have a high number of detractors: It's time to take action. Try to analyze the feedback you are receiving on Happyforce to understand what is going on or ask your employees by using the questions feature.
- I have a high number of disengaged: Happyforce is based on participation!, try to boost your activation.
- My employees are moving from Lover to Neutral, and from Neutral to Detractor: analyze the feedback you are receiving on Happyforce to understand what is going on or ask your employees by using the questions feature.
And remember, we are always here to help. Just drop us a line and we can give you the best tips to improve.