Welcome to our mini Happyforce How-to series where you will now learn how to deactivate employees on the Happyforce platform.
First of all, to deactivate employees, you must go to the "Manage> Employees" section. In this section is where you can every action related to employees.
How to deactivate a employee
- Type the employee's email you are looking for in the search bar
- Tick the box corresponding to the employee you are looking for
- Click the Red trash icon
How to deactivate several employees
- Go to the top right section and click on the button "Manage employees with files"
- Select the option "I want to eliminate some employees"
- Download the template to incorporate the employees you want to eliminate
- In this template, you only have to introduce the emails of employees you want to deactivate
- Once you have ready the file, load it in the system to deactivate employees
And there you go, deactivated!