By applying classification technics over the data Happyforce is able to place your employee's population into an attitudinal classification.
Beside the Happiness Index, this classification is a powerful tool to understand what is going on in your organization, allowing to understand how your employees are distributed in terms of moods.
How it works:
Well, this is the secret sauce ;-). However, we can give you some ingredients:
Happyforce examines the last 30 days of participation of each employee for being able to position them on the following classifications:
Lover: Employee that as exposed positive moods in Happyforce. This kind of employees is engaged with your company and act as internal promoters.
Detractor: The other way around; A detractor is someone that expose negative moods. You should focus on this group of people in order to increase the general mood of your company.
- Neutral: Someone that can't be positioned as Lover or Detractor.
- Disengaged: Employee that can be classified due to their participation on Happyforce is very low.
What to do if:
- I have a high number of detractors: It's time to take action. Try to analyze the feedback you are receiving on Happyforce to understand what is going on or ask your employees by using the questions feature.
- I have a high number of disengaged: Happyforce is based on participation!, try to boost your activation.
- My employees are moving from Lover to Neutral, and from Neutral to Detractor: analyze the feedback you are receiving on Happyforce to understand what is going on or ask your employees by using the questions feature.
And remember, we are always here to help. Just drop us a line and we can give you the best tips to improve.