The first time you go to Happyforce you will get a message from your company, welcoming you to the platform. After that, you're ready to start participating.
Choose the icon that best describes your mood that day:
Then, you have the choice to write a comment about how are you feeling or any other subject you want to share.
Things to keep in mind:
- Comments can be positive or negative
- Make sure to always make constructive comments
- Your feedback is visible to all your peers
- Offer details and information so everyone is able to understand what you want to share
This comment offers a short yet clear explanation, and it's better than just saying “we had a meeting today.”
Once you vote, you can also read and rate your peers comments based on what you think about their feedback. The more reactions a comment gets, the more relevant it becomes for management.
- You can use the "Agree" button:
- Or the "Disagree" button:
- And in some cases, you can also mark a comment as "Inappropiate" if it contains offensive language, or if it's disrespectful to a person or group of people in the organization: